Sunday, November 17, 2019

Let Go!!

 The past 11 months I have been holding on to hurt that shattered my trust with everyone, I loved this woman like a sister, and she was a mentor to me as well, I was holding and the more I kept holding on to the past hurt and pain she had afflicted in my life and family, her life was being shattered piece by piece, until I had a weird feeling and I message her , she told me to move on and she can't change the past but I had to move on so that she can live her life . 
I was somewhat bitter and happy at the same time, however she called me the next day and she talked to me, and told me how she felt and she would never do someone this because she was feeling the pain the most, the more I was hurting, the more her life was growing.
I decided from that day I had to let go and move on, in order for my life to become whole and she can have a normal life.
My string attached to her was there and I saw it needed to be cut and go our separate parts.

In life we go through pains, I have been through a lot of pains, I been abused verbally, physically and emotionally, somehow I had forgiven everyone and I have moved on, until the past year , this kept coming back , the more I thought about money, education, and family , the more the pain s came . That holds me back and affected me a lot , maybe it was not only her but it was so many businesses that took advantage of me all at once and maybe I happen to blame it on her, because had known all my struggles, all the goals, my debts, my ambitions and yet you took from me what was mine .
how can someone do you this? how can this happen? how?
the fact of the matter is that sometimes you need to cut that tie and move on so that you can have a happy life and become that person again.

"LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT" ACCORDING TO DALE CARNEGIE 
As I come to my closing I want to let everyone know that no matter the situation we need to FORGIVE AND FORGET we would become happier as before .

No comments:

Post a Comment